Friday 9 March 2012

REAL DOG STORIES





These are real dog stories.  I know, because they're mine ... and I'm a Beardie.

When Mum and I cross the road from our front gate we're instantly on the moors leading to Three Cliffs Bay.  That's so GREAT!  It means that I can run free straightaway.  Once I'm running, the wind coming from the sea lifts my fur and almost lifts me.

Maybe, when there's a stronger wind it will lift me right up so that I can fly with the gulls. They fly so effortlessly, as high as they like, yet I can't seem even to get started . Why?

Sometimes I feel the gulls are laughing at me.  They swoop down and, just as I'm about to catch one and have a chat about how to grow wings, they lift off again, beyond my reach. But I won't be beaten! I'll keep trying to fly till I succeed ...   

P.S. In my picture I'm taking a breather as the seagulls I've chased to the beach soar skywards without me!                              

No comments:

Post a Comment