Sunday 4 March 2012

NAUGHTY ME!

Mum said I was naughty for leaving the car when she'd left me in there. She sounded frantic when calling me - then mad when I ran back to her.  Why was she mad?

When I asked her, she answered that at first she thought I'd been dog-napped. She believed I must have been, because it was impossible for me to leave a car with both doors closed and only a tiny window half-open. That shows what she knows (or doesn't know)!

Then she fretted that I could have broken all my legs, dropping so far from the window to our front drive. Once I'd shown her that nothing was broken she was really cross for a while.  I didn't understand why.  Did Mum want me to have broken bones?  

When she was calm again, she said she had been scared that I was either lost or injured - then astonished that I had achieved such a feat.  Finally, she got cross to stop me doing any more of what she called 'disappearing tricks'.  She ended up telling me she loved me.

Well, I love her too ... but I obviously have a lot to learn about humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment