Saturday 21 December 2013

SAM'S DOG STORY - FREE eBOOK

 SAM'S DOG STORY will be FREE again on Christmas Day!



Mum and I had been wondering how to give our lovely readers a little Christmas gift, when suddenly the idea hit me of giving all of you who missed it previously another opportunity of reading my story - quite FREE!

We think you'll be happy to have my adventures by the sea on your Kindle because I'm a dog who loves life, loves his Mum ... and loves all the people and creatures I meet between our house and the beach.

Here's a picture of our home on the Gower peninsula:



When we moved here I was just a puppy and had no idea how much fun lay ahead of me as I tried to fly like the seagulls and run with the wild ponies who have become my friends.

I've made human friends as well. So has Mum ... but maybe I shouldn't mention her friend Morgan here. (You'll need to read my book to know their story!)

Yes - you've guessed ... my story isn't just about me! I tell you too what Mum has been up to. Ooops!

Anyway, we both wish you  

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A BRIGHT NEW YEAR

Oh - just click SAM'S DOG STORY on Christmas Day for your free copy!

 

You live in the UK? Then click: SAM'S DOG STORY for your free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment