Sunday 28 April 2013

SAM HAS TEA AT OXWICH

I like going out to tea. I especially like it when Mum and I walk to Oxwich and have our tea close to the beach. Trouble is, gulls come to see what we're eating and then I try to chase them away.

I would succeed except that Mum says it's rude to leave the table before we've eaten - and keeps me on my lead. She still doesn't trust me, you see, when gulls are in the vicinity. But look at me! I look trustworthy, don't I?

Maybe, once we're on our homeward path, I'll have another chance to practise flying. The gulls are much more encouraging than Mum, who says that my flight practice frightens her because she often loses sight of me when I'm trying to fly. But Mum frightens too easily. She should know by now that I always come back to her, eventually, shouldn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment