Monday 15 April 2013

GUILTY - Sam And The Black Forest Gateau

Look at me! Do I look guilty? I don't see what was wrong with what I did. But Mum says it was wrong. She says I shouldn't have eaten the chocolate cake. Apparently she bought it for the guests who are coming to tea and she was defrosting it. That's why it was right at the back of the the kitchen worktop - a place she believed I couldn't reach.

The thing is, I could reach it - and thought she'd put it there for me. Well, not exactly!

Mum says that on top of everything else chocolate is bad for dogs. It didn't seem at all bad when I was eating it. And I've been trying to point out that I only ate half the cake - the front half. No point in mentioning that I couldn't reach the rest. Best for her to think I left that for the guests ...

No comments:

Post a Comment