Thursday 9 May 2013

SOGGY SAM AT OXWICH

Yes, this is me - and Mum says I'm a soggy Sam, whatever that means! I chased some seagulls down to Oxwich and when they flew off I landed in the sea.

This kind of thing is still happening more often than it should, considering all the effort and energy I'm putting in to working out how to fly. Mum tells me that I'd have been given wings if flight was meant to be an option for me, but I believe that I'll fly without wings if I try hard enough.

The tide is out so far today that Mum and I can walk for miles. Maybe she has it in mind to take me to the Oxwich Bay Hotel for tea. One of the reasons I like going there is because the chef often finds a sausage or other titbit for me - and Mum likes a scone or toasted tea-cake to go with her pot of tea; she also says she's glad of the rest before we start our long trek home.

Personally, I don't see the sense of resting when instead I can be having an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment