Thursday 7 February 2013

SAM'S STORY - MORE PROGRESS!

Can you see the castle in the distance? That's Pennard Castle - or what's left of it. Mum sometimes says she'll buy up the ruin and put a roof on it. But I think she's joking. Better to live in our cosy home than in a draughty old castle!

She's still writing our adventures down and says she's starting on Chapter 9 now. I don't know what a chapter is, but Mum tells me it's progress with SAM'S STORY. She's wondering whether to get it illustrated. Will that mean me having to pose for pictures?

I won't mind if it means that. I'm used to posing, if that's what I do whenever she gets her camera out. Mum says I'm photogenic so I suppose I am. She also says I'm handsome. What do you make of that?

By the way, she's especially happy today because her other 4 books have gone on to Smashwords as well as on to Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment