Wednesday 27 February 2013

SAM - AN AUTHOR!

Now that I see myself as an author, Mum and I felt a more formal portrait was called for! Those are her words, not mine. We've reached Chapter 12 of SAM'S STORY, you see, and she says I need to start seeing myself as more important than before.

I think she's joking, though. Mum does that sometimes - jokes with me. But she wasn't joking when she asked me whether I'd really seen her friend Barbara's dead husband in Chapter 10. The thing is, I saw him and he wasn't dead. He was sitting in his favorite chair by the fireplace, same as always.

So why couldn't Mum or Barbara see him, like I did?

Mum thinks that it's because I'm a dog and dogs have a special instinct. She might be right. I look special in my picture, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment