Thursday 30 October 2014

WHY CAN'T I FLY LIKE THEY DO?

I was just doing my usual thing, trying to fly like the seagulls, when all of a sudden this great big wave came in! I wouldn't mind except that the gulls flew upwards while I had to swim.

Why is it that I still can't seem to get the hang of flying? I try (and keep trying) with all my might, but without wings I sometimes have a tough time of it. If you can spot me here on Rhossili beach you'll see what I mean. And now my fur's a bit soggy, which makes flying even more of a problem.

I've asked Mum, more than once, about the chances of a boy like me growing wings and her answers aren't very satisfactory. She says if I was meant to have them, I'd have wings already.

What am I supposed to make of that? I'll tell you what I make of it: one of these days, I'll fly - with or without wings!



No comments:

Post a Comment