Tuesday 12 August 2014

GOOD NEWS DAY!




I knew it was good news day as soon as I opened my eyes this morning. So I went straight into Mum's room and licked her face till she was awake. She likes me doing that. At least, I think she does. She giggles and says my tongue tickles her skin. That's the same as saying she likes my way of waking her, isn't it? 

In case you're wondering what the good news is, I'll tell you straight away: 

SAM'S STORY IS FREE ON AMAZON KINDLE TODAY AND TOMORROW!

That's my story, if you haven't already guessed - and, believe me, I have quite a story to tell. I told it myself, except for the little bits Mum insisted on adding. We've popped my paw-prints in to prove who does most of the talking. You'll see what I mean when you read my story.




As I know you're going to want to read it (and won't want to miss it being FREE), I'm giving you its special link to CLICK. 

Happy reading - and be sure to tell me what you think of my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment