Wednesday 2 May 2012

BAD SAM

Mum says I'm a bad boy, but I don't quite understand why. We're on the beach - and there's nobody else around, as you can see.

Well, actually, there is one somebody. He's fishing and just isn't in this picture.

Seeing him there, in the distance, I also saw his picnic. It was with his jacket on the sand - and he was showing no interest in it.

So I naturally ran over to have a little sniff.  But his picnic was in a sort of box, so it was hardly worth sniffing.  I didn't try to steal it as I'm not that kind of a dog. I had to do something, though, to show I'd passed by.  What did I do?

If you haven't already guessed ... I lifted my leg!

P.S. Mum says to tell you that she has started a Facebook page about me - and that she'd love to hear from you with your dog stories. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That is every dog owner's nightmare! Sam's stories just make my day, keep them coming please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Glad you like Sam's stories. He tells me there will be lots more of his adventures ...

      Delete